Covid Booster Vaccinations Autumn 2021
We are starting the rollout of the Covid Booster Vaccination Program across the 4 PCN Surgeries on the 9th of October 2021.
There are a few differences to the first phase of Covid vaccinations:
- The vaccinations will be given at each of the 4 surgeries and not at a central hub.
- Every weekend over the next 3 months we will have Covid vaccination clinics at one of the surgeries.
These will rotate around, so your surgery should have a clinic about every 4 weeks.
- Although we prioritise the local patients, every patient can book at any of the 4 sites.
- All booster vaccinations will be Pfizer, regardless of what vaccinations were given initially.
- The vaccinations should not be given earlier than 6 months after the second vaccination.
As before, patients will be invited by text message or phone call.
We will start with the patients at highest risk first,
so people over 80 and at high risk, care workers and health care workers will be invited first.
Please wait for your invitation and do not ring your surgery. We will set up a support line you will be able to ring in case of problems.